What do I do if I missed a final exam?

You can submit a petition to defer your exam to your college registrar’s office. A petition normally consists of a petition form, personal statement explaining why you missed your exam, and, if you missed the exam due to injury or illness, a Verification of Illness and Injury form.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *