Proof of Enrollment for RESP

Your QuestionsCategory: Student LifeProof of Enrollment for RESP
Jeremiah Cashore asked 1 year ago

Hi all,

In order to access my RESP I need some sort of proof of enrollment showing my name, the name of the post-secondary school and the name of the program.  Is this something that I can get via ACORN? or should I contact the Innis registrar?


Share this article to your friends!
1 Answers
Best Answer
Yagnesh Staff answered 1 year ago

Hi Jeremiah,
You should definitely contact the Innis Registrar’s office, they can either fill out the RESP form for you or issue a letter that you can submit to your bank. You can fill the letter request form and email it to or drop it off at the office.

Share this article to your friends!